Cherie Amour Studio – City, State, 11000
Texting is the preferred method of contact for our photographers. If you need to call them for any reason but do not get a response, please follow up with a text message as well!
*Although it is not required, if you feel as though your photographer went above and beyond during your session, cash gratuity can be accepted by our photographers. It is appreciated but by no means obligatory.
Photo Shoot Policies
- Our photographers are professionally trained in boudoir photography, and will be guiding you throughout the shoot. While we do encourage you to bring some of your own ideas, we ask that you respect our process and trust that our photographers will make you look your absolute best!
- Please bring a valid form of ID to your photoshoot. We will need to verify it’s you and cannot photograph you without it.
- Any cancellation or reschedule on or within 2 weeks before your scheduled appointment time will result in a loss of your deposit or additional fee equivalent to your Groupon or Living Social purchase. Please keep your photo shoot as a first priority in your schedule and be committed to the experience!
- If you need to reschedule before the above-mentioned time frame, feel free to give us a call and we will find a better time for your schedule. Your deposit will follow you in this instance and no penalty is added.
- Your photo session is reserved especially for you and will begin promptly at your scheduled time. To ensure an empowering, full session, please arrive on time and prepared to photograph immediately – hair and make-up ready. Any delays may, unfortunately, result in a shortened session, fewer images, and a rushed experience.
- Parking is something you will want to look for ahead of time, as we do not include this.
- Absolutely no other photography is permitted during your photo shoot; this includes personal cameras or cell phone cameras.
- For your own safety we currently do not allow friends or family during your photoshoot. Any guests will be asked to wait outside the studio or in the hotel lobby until your session is complete. Likewise, children are not allowed at the photo session.
- Our photographers are neither trained nor permitted to lift a client or move them.
- Children are not allowed in the photo shoot. Please arrange childcare beforehand.
- While we encourage you to be creative with your photo session, please keep in mind that we do not allow our photographers to photograph full nudity. Please reference our gallery for examples of what is allowed.
- While your photographer will make every reasonable effort to take photos specifically requested, we cannot guarantee they will be photographed. Due to available light, weather, differing locations, and time restrictions, images captured may vary from those requested or seen in our online gallery.
- Absolutely no weapons, drugs or related paraphernalia are allowed in our studios or in the hotel that we utilize.
- While we respect your right to concealed carry, we ask that you keep all guns home for the comfort of our photographers.
- Please refrain from bringing any adult novelty items or sex toys.
- As a company, we greatly appreciate the hard work our photographers put into each photo shoot. Although it is never expected, gratuity is always accepted by your photographer at your discretion.