- We require a valid form of ID with a photo at the time of your photo session.
- The deposit will be applied as a fee to any session cancelled within TWO WEEKS of the scheduled photoshoot.
- If a deposit was required to book your photo shoot the deposit can be used as a credit towards your order or we will refund your deposit upon completion of your Image Reveal and Ordering Appointment.
- Canceling on or within 2 weeks of your first expected photoshoot time will result in a loss of your deposit and a new deposit will be required to reschedule. Repeat cancellations and reschedules will result in a new deposit and/or the loss of the previous deposit on file.
- Your photo session is reserved especially for you and will begin promptly at your scheduled time. To ensure a full session, please arrive on time and prepared to photograph – hair and make-up ready. Any delays may result in a shortened session, fewer images, and a rushed experience.
- All non-English speaking, hearing impaired, or nonverbal clients will need to provide an interpreter for both their photoshoot and viewing appointment.
- For your own safety we currently do not allow friends or family during your photoshoot. Any guests will be asked to wait outside the studio or in the hotel lobby until your session is complete. Likewise, children are not allowed at the photo session.
- Our photographers are neither trained nor permitted to lift a client or physically move them. Your female guest can provide assistance during your photoshoot.
- While we encourage you to be creative with your photo session, please keep in mind that we do not photograph full or erotic nudity.
- Sex toys, drugs, or related items are not allowed in our studios or in the hotels that we utilize. If you have questions concerning props, please don’t hesitate to call us directly.
- While your photographer will make every reasonable effort to take photos specifically requested, we cannot guarantee they will be photographed. Due to the location, room layout, and time restrictions, images captured may vary from those requested or seen in our gallery or social media.
- All of our products are custom designed for each client. Once an order (including layaway) is placed, you may not refund, return, or exchange it. Once a transaction has been processed, it is considered complete and non-refundable.
- A 90-Minute remote viewing and ordering appointment is required to select your photos and place an order. When placing your order we require a 10% down payment + shipping + tax at the time of your viewing appointment.
- For the safety of mother and baby, we offer Maternity Boudoir sessions up to 28 weeks of pregnancy.
- We specialize in individual boudoir photography and do not offer couple-sessions at this time.
- We offer ‘Friend Sessions’, a fun group boudoir experience for up to two female friends. While these individuals will share an extended time slot, they will take their own turn in front of the camera, photographing separately. Both individuals are responsible for booking their independent sessions, deposits, and providing all pertinent information to our team prior. No further guests are permitted at the photo session.
- You can only claim one promotional package every 12 months, including but not limited to Gift Certificates and Seasonal Specials.
- Groupons are valid to new customers only. $100 refundable booking deposit is required to redeem and schedule your session.
- Promotional packages cannot be exchanged, combined, or altered in any way.
- Shipping, handling, and tax costs are not included in the price of our packages and will be charged in your final order.
- Seasonal Specials are non-refundable. If canceled, a new session fee will be required to reschedule.
We want to ensure that your information will be secure and that you feel safe while navigating our website. Here we explain what information we collect from you and explain how we intend to use the information we collect through our websites www.cherieamour.com and www.cherieamourboudoir.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
To improve our service and user experience, we gather information from your activities with our website. The information we collect does not include personal details about you unless you have granted permission for us to do so.
When available, the information we collect includes your demographic details, geographic location, and browsing behavior. We use the information collected to promote and personalize our services, comply with the law, and better understand our users.
We collect leads from users who voluntarily agree to join our mailing list. You can find our signup forms at the bottom of every page, or in the form of pop-ups when visiting our website.
Most of our forms collect your name and email address. Some signup forms may require information such as your city, state, zip code, or phone number. By clicking “submit” or “subscribe” you are agreeing to receive information via email from us. The information we send you may include promotional information, and marketing content. If you purchase one of our services or products, you will automatically receive transactional emails regarding your order.
If you want to stop receiving our emails, you can do it by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each email. Please allow 24 hours to be fully unsubscribed from our system. Keep in mind that unsubscribing from our emails will not cancel your enrollment from our other channels of communication.
Text and phone calls
We collect phone numbers from individuals who share their information by completing one of our forms online or at bridal and women’s shows we attend throughout the country. We also collect leads from attendance lists that show producers share with us. It is the responsibility of the show producers to disclose to their clients how they plan to use and share the information they collect.
When providing us with your phone number you are agreeing to receive our automated texts and calls, as stated in our forms. If you want to cancel your subscription, follow the instructions provided in the texts/calls or contact us to be manually eliminated from our lists.
Tracking and cookies
We employ Google Analytics and similar services to track your interactions with our website. With this tool, we collect data for re-marketing and to improve our services and the overall experience of all site visitors. Google Analytics does not collect the personal information that you share with us.
We use encryption (HTTPS) to protect any information you might share with us through our website. In addition, we have several controls in our system to keep your data secure. No security measure is perfect and thus, we cannot guarantee that the information you share with us will remain secure or that this information will not be accessed, altered, or destroyed in an unauthorized manner.
Our policies are subject to change based on updates in the law or in our services and products. We will notify you of significant changes by email. However, you can find the most up to date information on this page.